Some clients computers don't automatically start veyon service

• I have installed Veyon on several cloned computers. Most of them work fine but some don't automatically start veyon service when they are switched on. For these ones, I have to go on them and click the button "Start service" and then it works.

Does anyone has an idea what could cause that ?

Thank you.

• Hi @benjaminoll
    is there any indication on what's happening in the windows logs / journal? May be there's an issue with late network initialization?

• Hi @tobydox
    I don't find any event in the windows logs ("Application" file) that mentions Veyon. I can't say if there are some events that could be related to Veyon start. There are some errors but that I also find in computers that start correctly.

It got worse : reboot after reboot, more and more computers don't start automatically Veyon service.
    Now 12 out of 18 computers are concerned when there was none at the first time.

• Same issue here.
    Event Viewer shows 2 errors:

• 1st error says: Timeout (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the Veyon Service service to connect
    • 2nd error says: The Veyon Service service was not started for the following error: The service did not respond to the start or check request in the expected time

Any idea?
    Thanks
    Matteo