Installing Veyon on a Chromium machine
I am needing to install Veyon, but onto a Chrome OS machine. I have already installed the beta Linux terminal but I am unsure of which Linux package to choose. I am also unsure how to get it set up past that point, any help would be gladly appreciated.
EDIT: I have Veyon Master installed but I have no user name or password set up on it and I cant find the Veyon Configurator program.
For anyone who is needing to do this I figured it out:
- First enable google play
- Go to Google Play and install Crossover
- Have the windows 32bit installer ready
- Type random letters until it allows the install of an unlisted program
- Select Veyon and go to the installer
- The only setting you need to change is the directory to your documents folder.