How to hide multiple master stations in one location

• Hello,
    Is it possible to hide all master stations from the same OU (LDAP room management). I have several cases of rooms with 2 or 3 master stations. I don't want them to be able to see each other.
    Thank you in advance.

• I'd propose using LDAP object filters. There's already an example for how to exclude certain computer objects based on their common name (here: printers/scanners). You should identify a criterion for the master computers in your environment (e.g. cn=teacher* or computerRole=teacher) and adopt the computer filter accordingly.

• Perfect! I changed my computer filter to (& (objectClass = computer) (! (Cn = * prof *))) All the positions containing the name "PROF" are no longer displayed. Thank you

• Hi, I have one problem with the filter. When i use it, a computer with the name "PROF" don't see anything in the Veyon Master (Show only current location is active). What can I do? Thanks

• When enabling the mentioned option there's no way for Veyon Master to detect which location the current teacher computer belongs to. So I guess you have to either disable this option. Alternatively revert the filter setting and enable all of the Automatically select current location, Show current location only and Hide local computer options. This should hide all other locations and hide the local prof/teacher computer from the list.

• Thank you for your reply. I want to hide several computers named "* PROF *". In some cases I have up to 3 computer teachers and they don't want to be able to see each other. I'm a bit stuck 🙂

• I tried several configuration without success. Do you have an idea?
    Thanks