Scripts in "Run Program" in 4.2.2
In my Orange Pi (Linux) network running Veyon 4.0, I can run shell scripts in the "Run Program" function, just by typing sh, a space, and the filename of the script.
however I just recently setup 4.2.2 on a new network of Ubuntu 18.04 notebooks in my lab. I can run regular binary programs, but I cannot get any shell scripts to run on the clients. I have tried:
- instead of typing sh scriptName, I type ./scriptName
- checking the PATH on the clients
- Changing bash in the Shebang to sh.
- Turning the executable bit both on and off.
- typing only the filename (with executable bit on)
Has the running of Shell Scripts been disabled in 4.2.2?
Or should I be looking at Ubuntu 18.04 as the problem? Shell scripts work fine in the terminal command line.