Application parameters in the italian translation
Gianni.Lupindo last edited by Gianni.Lupindo
I'm using Veyon v. 4.2.0. As it happened in the case descripted here I see "% 1", "% 2", ..."% <n>" instead of "%1", "%2", ..."%<n>" (next converted in strings by the application) in the messages of the italian application interface due to a wrong translation that puts a space between the percentage character and the number digit. They are parameters for the application, so THEY DOESN'T NEED TO BE MODIFIED! I found these errors in Veyon Configurator (for example, after restarting the service) and also in client messages where I sent a file. I hope you will fix that in the next version. Thanks for your attention.
tobydox last edited by
thank you very much for pointing out this issue which seem to have existed for quite a while already. Even though I'm not the maintainer of the italian translation I fixed the strings via search&replace: https://github.com/veyon/veyon/commit/0b5886aab687c5e364f2145a81fa720d9dbd604a - should be fixed in upcoming 4.2.1 release.