A new patch release is available for the stable Veyon 4.1.x series. It includes a bug fix regarding the computer access confirmation dialog, minor bug fixes and security improvements in the UltraVNC server and updated translations:
- Fix an issue in the computer access confirmation dialog which prevented connections from being established (especially on Windows 10), even if the user allowed the access
- Try to resolve hostname and show it instead of IP address in computer access confirmation dialog
- Improve automatic detection of user interface language in some countries (e.g. use German in Austria or Switzerland)
- Improve client connection reliability
- Update 3rdparty component UltraVNC (bug fixes, general security improvements)
- Update translations and strip strings from the Veyon 4.2 series
All users of the Veyon 4.1.x series are advised to update to Veyon 4.1.8.