tobydox last edited by
A new patch release is available for the stable Veyon 4.1.x series coming with a few non-critical bug fixes in the UltraVNC server and new translations:
- Windows: add setting to enable or disable Desktop Duplication Engine of internal UltraVNC server
- Windows: update OpenLDAP library to 2.4.47 (used by the LDAP/AD plugin)
- Update 3rdparty components (libvncserver, UltraVNC)
- Minor build system improvements
- Update translations (Italian, Latvian, Chinese)
There's no need to upgrade if 4.1.6 is running fine for you.